Benefits of Membership
As a member of BHEA you will receive the following benefits and support:
- Secure BHEA member website with up-to-date information
- Weekly What's New and This Week at BHEA emails throughout the academic year
- Access to our BHEA website calendar and membership directory
- Information about various field trips, events, academic competitions, and more
- Membership card good for student/teacher discounts at area attractions, office and school supply stores, and more
- Ability to take part in our optional Enrichment Program (additional fees required)
- Meeting, socializing, building community and strong friendships with many homeschooling families
- Access to the main BHEA Facebook group to aid in finding information and making connections
- Access to BHEA Teen and Parents of High Schoolers Facebook groups
- Used curriculum sale
- Mom's Night Out events
- Spring Formal, dances, and regular monthly teen events
- Yearbook with class photos and other memories for your children (additional cost)
- Kindergarten Graduation
- High School Graduation
- BHEA Field Day
- Ministry and prayer support during difficult times
- Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, STEM Scouts, American Heritage Girls, Destination Imagination, Science Olympiad, Science Bowl, 4-H, Lego Club, National Homeschool Honor Society and more!
There may be additional fees for some of these benefits.
Return to the Membership Request Form.