Benefits of Membership
As a member of BHEA you receive the following benefits and support: (All for only $20 per family for the school year!)
- Secure BHEA member website with up-to-date information, weekly What's New email
- Access to our BHEA website calendar and membership directory
- Information about various field trips, events, academic competitions, and more
- Membership card good for student/teacher discounts at area attractions, office and school supply stores, and more
- Ability to take Enrichment Classes (additional fees required)
- Meeting, socializing, building community and strong friendships with many homeschooling families
- Access to the BHEA Facebook Page
- Access to BHEA Teen, Parents of High Schoolers, and Homeschool 101 Facebook pages
- Used curriculum sale
- Mom's Night Out events
- Prom, dances, and regular monthly teen events
- Yearbook of class photos and other memories for your children (additonal fee)
- Kindergarten Graduation
- High School Graduation
- BHEA Field Day
- Ministry and prayer support during difficult times
- Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, STEM Scouts, American Heritage Girls, Destination Imagination, Science Olympiad, Science Bowl, 4-H, Lego Club, National Homeschool Honor Society, and more!
There may be additional fees for some of these benefits.
Return to the Membership Request Form.