BHEA is concerned with the attitude reflected in some fashions; therefore, we have adopted the following policy concerning dress for all members and their guests at any BHEA event.
Violations of the dress policy are to be corrected immediately or you will be asked to leave the event. Membership privileges will be reviewed for those who are repeatedly asked to leave events.
- Extreme fashions are not appropriate for BHEA functions.
- Hats- based on the beliefs of our host facilities. Religious or special classroom use excepted.
- Shirts- must cover the entire torso. (No midriff or cleavage showing.)
- Shorts- should be longer than your longest finger when hands are to your sides.
- Skirts- should be no shorter than 2” above the knee regardless of tights or leggings.
- Clothing- must not be form fitting, for example: bike shorts, tight tops, etc.
- Underwear- should not be seen.
- T-shirts- Please carefully select T-shirts appropriate to our group’s Christ-centered beliefs.
- Sleeveless tops- must be modest and meet the above criteria concerning shirts, underwear, etc. (No spaghetti straps or halters Shoulder straps should be at least three-fingers wide.)
- Swimwear should be MODEST --- one-piece suits or tankinis for girls and swim trunks for boys.
Anyone arriving at BHEA events disregarding this dress policy may be asked to leave the event.