It's Time To Renew!
Membership renewal is a simple 2-step process. Completing these steps will renew your BHEA membership.
Step 1 - Update your profile.
Click on "Profile" in the top menu. It is important to update your information as follows for the new year before renewing your membership.
- You will need to update any contact information and update your children's grade levels. To add your children who are BHEA alumni, choose "BHEA alum" under grade.
- You will also need to select or change all of the Sections that are appropriate for your family. These may have changed from last year. For example, you may now need to select “junior” or “senior,” or uncheck “kindergartener.”
- This is also a great opportunity to update your forum preferences. You may wish to add "Homeschooling High School" or "What's Happening Around Town," for example.
- If you previously opted out of listing in the membership directory, we encourage you to strongly consider changing that designation. This is viewable only by BHEA members, is password protected, and is incredibly helpful for member-to-member communication.
- If you have graduated from BHEA or are a parent of a child who has graduated from BHEA (and have no other children still being homeschooled), you may renew each year for FREE. If you have specific ways that you would like to consider supporting the mission of BHEA by teaching or sharing your expertise, please contact email@example.com. Please stay connected via our BHEA Alumni Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BHEAalumni/. We value your wisdom and experience!
After editing your profile, click "update" and then select "Renew BHEA Membership" to come back to this page and complete the next step. Note: You may edit your profile at any time throughout the year by selecting "profile" at the top of your page.
Step 2 - Pay.
The Family Membership fee is $25 for the 2019-20 academic year. This will cover your household* through June 30, 2020. This fee is non-refundable. See the "Shopping Cart" below to pay this fee. Please make sure your invoice shows 'Qty 1' for $25 before you submit payment. If it shows anything else, please adjust the quantity to '1.' Leave the '0' below that, just as it is. *Extended family members living in a different household must join separately.
After setting the quantities correctly, press 'Pay Now.' This will take you to an invoice, where you can pay with your PayPal account or a debit or credit card.
When you have updated the forms and submitted your payment, your membership will be automatically renewed. Your PayPal receipt is your confirmation of renewal.
Please note that:
- Payment of the Membership Renewal fee confirms your agreement with the BHEA Handbook. This has changed, so please read it very carefully.
- Registering for the Enrichment Program is a separate step. You will need to complete the Enrichment Program Registration Form and pay the Enrichment Fee.
Thank you! We look forward to sharing another year with our BHEA family!